I am aware that my participation in this event as an Haute Route Crans-Montana rider has to carefully respect the health protocol, set up in conjunction with the relevant health authorities, (and the environmental values), I hereby commit to:
1- Respecting the restrictions in force (mask wearing, regular hand washing, social distancing), especially in enclosed, semi-open or crowded areas during the event.
2- Provide a negative PCR-test result (conducted within the last 72 hours) when I arrive on site at the event.
3- Strictly respect the rules and regulations of the event, as well as the health protocol set up by the organisation in order to minimize health risk:
- Wear my mask in compliance with health protocol, i.e. around the event village, in every indoor area, as well as on the start line, finish line and at the feed stations, even if the are outdoor areas.
- Wear my mask inside vehicles when I’m not alone.
- Do not throw my mask, or any other trash, anywhere aside from in bins provided for this purpose.
- Blow my nose in a single use handkerchief and discard of it in a bin provided for this purpose.
- Respect the flow directions set up by the organisation
4- Do not come into physical contact with riders or staff members, except in case of first aid measures.
5- Understand that by taking part in the event, I am participating in a gathering of people potentially generating the spread of the epidemic if the barrier measures are not applied by all.
6- Accept that by taking part in the event, the health risk is potentially serious in the most vulnerable (people over 65, carriers of chronic disease, pregnant women, etc.).
7- Where possible, isolate as much as I can in the 7 days prior to my arrival at the event.
8- Do not come to the event if I have had any Covid-19 symptoms in the last 7 days.
9- Isolate immediately and advise the Haute Route organisation team quickly if Covid-19 symptoms appear whilst at the event.
10- Demonstrate good citizenship by committing to notify the organisation at firstname.lastname@example.org if the illness is declared within 14 days of the event.
For your information, some data (First and last name - Address - Phone number - Email) will also be communicated to the appropriate Swiss authorities, in order for them to be able to notify you if you have been in contact with someone who has had a positive test result for COVID-19.